Warranty Policy

We provide 1 year warranty for all new parts.

If there are any defects, we will send you a replacement product, repair the equipment or refund the purchase price based on the supply situation. You must contact us and return the defective device within 7 days.

Under normal circumstances, we will use the approved shipping method to pay for the return freight and transportation costs.

Order online

We are always updating our inventory. If we have stock or parts, we can contact the order online.

You can also contact us by phone, fax or email to order.

Transport information
We will ship by DHL. We can also ship via FedEx, UPS, TNT or USPS (United States Postal Service).

Payment methods

Payment by bank transfer/wire transfer, we can accept payment in most major currencies, but it is best to pay in British Pounds (GBP), Euros (EUR) or U.S. Dollars (USD). Additional fees may apply for payments in other currencies.

Any problems caused by currency exchange are the responsibility of the customer

100% T/T for stock parts before shipment

30% T/T is paid in advance for the ordered parts, and the remaining 70% T/T is paid before shipment

© Copyright: 2024 Kerien Automation Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.

IPv6 network supported

IPv6 network supported


Leave A Message

Leave A Message

    If you have questions or suggestions,please leave us a message,we will reply you as soon as we can!

  • #
  • #
  • #